Dr.Y.S.Parmar Govt.P.G.College Nahan constituted Women development cell (WDC) in February 2021 for Women empowerment and gender equality. The following committee was formed under the able convenorship of Ms.Anju Aggarwal (Associate Professor)
Various activities such as guest lectures, poster making, gender sensitization awareness programs within the campus as well as in collaboration with other social organizations will be conducted by this committee.
Goals and objectives
- To address concerns of gender discrimination among the staff and students.
- To encourage female staff as well as students to participate in various extracurricular activities.
- To help female students and staff to live a balanced and happy life.
- To organize various activities in collaboration with various NGOs and organizations for boosting the confidence of female staff and students.
- To stress upon the development of women in every sphere.