For the overall development of the students, educational tours are arranged from time to time. The purpose of the trip is usually observation, non-experimental research or to provide students with experiences outside their everyday activities, such as going & camping with teachers and their classmates.
- Tours unaccompanied by at least one member of the teaching staff will not be permitted.
- The students desirous of participating in such tours should seek the permission of the Principal after getting the written consent of the teacher who has agreed to accompany the tour.
- Adequate publicity and time must be given to sanctioned tour to enable maximum number of students to participate in such tours.
- The teacher will be required to complete the codel formalities and other formalities like arrangement of buses, accommodation etc. related to tour.
- The students will be allowed to join the tour only on production of written consent from the parents.
- No student shall be permitted to participate in more than one tour.
- No outsider will be permitted to join the tour.
- All students will carry their identity cards with them on all such tours.
- The students will be expected to maintain complete discipline on the tour. Any act of indiscipline reported by the teacher in-charge may entail severe penalty.
Caution: Parents are advised to ascertain that the tour is authorised by the college before issuing the permission letter to their ward.